17.10.11

Bavarian Brathaus

My wife and I took our eldest granddaughter to eat for her birthday. We try and expose them to different customs and food from around the world. thus far we have taken them to a Mongolian Restaurant, a French restaurant, and this weekend to a Bavarian Restaurant.

I ordered for all because I was familiar with the food. I have been hungry for Wiener Schnitzel, and so I ordered 3 Schnitzels, Suzanne had a knödel, Savannah had pommes frites, and I had kartoffel salat. The veal was so tender that you could cut it with a knife.

Of course I had to drink a beer or two, I chose a Dunkel Spaten.

Dessert? we had the best Strudel I have ever tasted.

And did Savannah enjoy her meal? I think so... She wants to go back.

A wonderful meal.

Their site is http://www.bavarianbrathaus.info/.

Jhesu+Maria,
Brantigny

2 comments:

Matterhorn said...

The description makes me hungry!

Best wishes to Savannah.

Brantigny said...

The big screen Tv was howing a travel log of Switzerland and featured the Matterhorn. Of couse I thought of you.