27.9.11

I am humbled...

I have communicated from time to time with Sarah, a woman from Australia. This is a kind letter and it is one which I wished to share. Thank you Sarah. What a Glorious Day is coming!

Dear Richard,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your blog ministry, prayers and encouragement over the last two years or so.

In under two weeks time, on 8th October at 3PM (Eastern Australian time) I will be received into Marounite Catholic Christianity and will be taking my first confession, be confirmed, and take my first eucharist as an MC Christian.

Thank you for your on-line ministry through your blogs.
Blessings and God's peace to you and your family,

Anonymous, (but not to me)
Australia.


Thank God that I was useful as a tool to help Him bring you closer to Him.

No comments: