26.9.11

A comment replied to "ME"

This is a response I received from a woman who addresses herself as "ME" on Pope Beatifies Nun Who Gave Serious Prophecies On Coming Chastisement

This is a lovely picture. I hope you will consider going to my site and reading about the End Times more. I've got some good PDF's linked to and of course, God's word is unchangeable and reliable for the details on what is to come. Look for the blessed return of Christ for His Bride, the church, when the trumpet sounds in the air. As the Word says in 1 Timothy, "there is one intercessor between God and men, the man Jesus Christ." Blessings!

"Me" thank you for your comment. The Bible is true there is but one intercessor Jesus Christ. You have got that scripture passage correctly. However as Catholics we do not believe that Mary is an intercessor, Mary the Mother of God, is our advocate.

You have passed to me a passage so therefore I feel it is only proper that I return that blessing.

See this passage...1 Kings 2:19-20
"Bathsheba therefore went to king Solomon, to speak to him for Adonijah. And the king rose up to meet her, and bowed himself to her, and sat down on his throne, and caused a seat to be set for the king's mother; and she sat on his right hand. Then she said, I desire one small petition of thee; I pray thee, say me not nay. And the king said unto her, Ask on, my mother: for I will not say thee nay." I have purposely taken this passage from the KJV, the most popular Protestant version of the Bible.*

Bathseba is a type of Mary, the new Eve. Just as Solomon could not refuse his mother Bathseba, so Jesus will not refuse his mother as she begs for our soul at the judgement. Solomon placed her on his right hand side, the position of honor in monarchies.

We Catholics regard Mary as our Dear Mother given to us (non-catholics too) by Jesus at the Cross, "When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!" John 19:26 KJV

That is meant for us as well.

As our mother she looks out for her children, and we call upon her for her aid, this woman who taught the Living Word to talk, and the Creator of the universe to walk.

Your writings reflect great importance on the rapture: premilleniumism, post-milleniumism, pre-tribulation, post-tribulation. We as Catholics do not recognize this doctrine, it is largely Puritan.

See, I am not an ecumenist, except as so far to convert those who are separated from the True Church to return home. For 1500 years the word Christendom meant the Catholic Faith, now the world is fragmented and the body of Christ is wounded by manmade divisions, which daily increases.

Jhesu+Marie,
Brantigny

* This is the same scripture passage as above from the Douay-Rheims Bible, the traditional Catholic version.
"Then Bethsabee came to king Solomon, to speak to him for Adonias: and the king arose to meet her, and bowed to her, and sat down upon his throne: and a throne was set for the king's mother, and she sat on his right hand. And she said to him: I desire one small petition of thee, do not put me to confusion. And the king said to her: My mother, ask: for I must not turn away thy face. " There is no substancial change in the words and therefore the meaning.

No comments: