9.5.11

A prophecy of St Birgitta of Sweden.

Revelations of St Birgitta Chapter 24, A Plea for Mercy for the "Daughter" and "Bride"

God the Father's words before the heavenly host, and the answer of the Son and Mother to the Father requesting a grace for his daughter the church.

The Father spoke, while the whole host of heaven was listening, and he said: "Before you I state my complaint that I gave my daughter to a man who torments her terribly and binds her feet to a wooden stake so that the marrow has all gone out of her feet."

The Son answered him: "Father, I redeemed her with my blood and betrothed her to myself, but now she has been seized by force."

2 Then the Mother spoke, saying: "You are my God and my Lord. My body bore the limbs of your blessed Son, who is your true Son and my true Son. I refused him nothing on earth. For the sake of my prayers, have mercy on your daughter!"

3 After this the angels spoke, saying: "You are our Lord. In you we possess every good thing, and we need nothing but you. When your bride went forth from you, we all rejoiced. But now we have reason to be sad, because she has been given over into the hands of the worst of men who offends her with all kinds of insults and abuse. So have mercy on her according to your great mercy, for she is in extremely great misery, and there is no one to console and free her but you, Lord, God almighty."

4 Then the Father answered the Son, saying: "Son, your grievance is my grievance, your word my word, your works my works. You are in me and I am in you inseparably. May your will be done!" 5 Then he said to the Mother of the Son: "Since you refused me nothing on earth, I will refuse you nothing in heaven. Your will shall be fulfilled."

6 He said to the angels: "You are my friends, and the flame of your love burns in my heart. I shall have mercy on my daughter because of your prayers."


Jhesu+Marie,
Brantigny

That Man is gone but the men exist who would bring our Church down.

No comments: