22.12.10

Abortion Supporter shows her peaceful side.

Le Femme-The Truth.

Generous donor replaces windows broken by angry Chicago abortion activists...

"...On Thursday, December 2, the Scheidlers were awakened by the sound of shattering glass. They later discovered that someone had hurled two chunks of asphalt through their living room and dining room windows. Glass was all over the floor and outside on the front porch. One of the "missiles" was inside a plastic bag with an expletive-filled note for Joe Scheidler from self-identified "crazy feminist[s]." Click here to read the text of the note (warning: strong language).

"I have to admit it's a little unsettling," said Joe Scheidler, founder and president of the Chicago-based Pro-Life Action League. "But I have never tried to hide where I live or keep my phone number a secret. I think you have to be accessible, even if that means some of your enemies might show up..."

"I don't agree with what you say, so I am going to try and intimidate you..."

Jhesu+Marie!
Brantigny

No comments: