4.10.10

BBC Sunday morning live

So this is the future of the progressive left. The spirit of Margaret Sanger is carrying on her work. Since we already have abortion, since we have euthanasia, assisted suicide, a president who is hell bent on allowing so called "choice", priests, bishops, and cardinals who turn a blind eye to abortions and equate all social problems the same, can anyone be surprised by the next video?

Virginia Ironside the columnist and celebrated agony aunt of The Independent newspaper has caused outrage this morning by saying that she, like all "good mothers", would put a pillow over the head of her baby if it was suffering from a disability and would have a poor quality of life.

Transcript

VOICE: And I think that if I were a mother of a suffering child, I would be the first to want I mean a deeply suffering child I would be the first one to put a pillow over its head. I would with any suffering thing and I think the difference is that my feeling of horror suffering is many greater than my feeling of getting rid of a couple of cells because suffering can go on for years.

VOICE: I'm sorry. I was just about to introduce the next guest, but that is a pretty horrifying thing to say.

VOICE: What? (Note: Since she finds nothing wrong in what she said, Ironside is a bit put out that some one should find murder horrifying.)

VOICE: That you would put a pillow over a...

VOICE: Of course I would, if it was a child I really loved who was any agony. I think any mother would.

PAT: It's about love.

VOICE: I think any mother would.

PAT: She doesn't even know what was outrageous.

VOICE: This would shock most people.

VOICE: I don't know any mother who wouldn't say if this was there was nothing else that could be done and it was

VOICE: That's just not true. That's just

VOICE: Do you think mothers would agree with you?

VOICE: I think a lot would. Maybe not any, but a lot.

Thus speaks the pagan.

All of my Planned parenthood articles are here...

God please help us. We are lost...

Jhesu+Marie,
Brantigny

Pointed out from Glenn Beck.

No comments: