9.9.10

Belated Happy Birthday

Being busy yesterday, I was unable to post. I would like to thank everyone who wrote to me from all over the world, (literally) to wish me a happy birthday. my Family wrote and wished me well, and all my grandchildren made it a happy day as well. My dear and long suffering wife cooked my favorite meal, hot dogs and chips. So thanks to all.

Unfortunately I forgot to take a minute and wish my mother happy birthday as well. September 8, is the feast of the Nativity of Mary, also long suffering, and prayerful for us to the Creator. So, Happy Birthday to the Mother of God, My Mother, Our Mother. Notre Dame.Theotokos...

Jhesu+Marie,
Brantigny

2 comments:

Matterhorn said...

Happy Birthday! What a wonderful feast-day to have a birthday on!

Brantigny said...

Oh yes! My poor sister Diane shares hers with a fellow whose initials are AH...

Thanks