4.8.10

Mary Tudor's Day in Court.

(1) OK, excuse the pun. I recently found and purchased an old woodcut of Mary Tudor, which was dated 1804 which was copied from an earlier one. Before thinking about publishing it here, I framed it. So it is my gain but unfortunately a loss to my blog. Instead I have found this figure.

I direct the reader to Supremacy and Survival: The English Reformation blog has an article about the Queen which is linked here...

I raelly like this blog, it has presented me with several insights to this period, which has a direct impact on the history of my state, North Carolina. I am currently researching the Lost Colony, the celebrated NC mystery.

So I tip my beret to Stephanie Mann.

Jhesu+Marie,
Brantigny

(1) Figure is a 1/4 scale doll in the Stuart collection. Historical Museum of Ventura County, California. Some photos used in this blog may be found here.

2 comments:

Stephanie A. Mann said...

Thank you very much for such a nice recommendation! I am really honored.

Brantigny said...

I call em the way I sees em.