2.1.10

Nancy 'Freedom!' Pelosi

from the Catholic Bulletin
Posted: 31 Dec 2009 02:44 PM PST

Eleanor Clift's interview with Nancy Pelosi in the latest issue of Newsweek has been making the rounds, predictably, because of the Speaker's comments on abortion. From the Boston Examiner:

"I have some concerns about the church's position respecting a woman's right to choose. I have some concerns about the church's position on gay rights. I am a practicing Catholic, although they're probably not too happy about that. But it is my faith." Pelosi is quoted as saying.


I think that sums up Nancy Pelosi's Catholic faith.

The biggest trouble is she is not alone in the way she thinks. It has become evident that in the Catholic Faith in America that wishy-washy priests and bishops have taught the nonsense that Representative Pelosi spews. I believe that this is the outcome of juring, the selling of one's soul for personal gain.

Jhesu+Marie,
Brantigny

Nancy Pelosi you are not a Catholic in good standing with the Universal Church.

No comments: