2.9.09

Posting

I haven't been able to post as much as I would like to of late. I went on leave to Chicago to see my mother for the first time since the death of my late father. His absence in my childhood home hung like a pall over the visit. Fortunately my Mother is adjusting a day at a time.

My work has piled up and I have been racing to get everything on my desk completed before I start the new months work. Case management can be stressful.

I hope to start posting more regularly. I have a to to say about the trip home and a serendipitous discovery featuring St Rita of Cascia.

God bless all who have come an visited me.

Dieu Le Roy!
Brantigny

3 comments:

Matterhorn said...

I am so sorry for your loss. God bless you and your family.

Jackie Hodson said...

I too am sorry for your loss. Best wishes to your Mother.
Take care

Jackie @ The Mysteries of Jehanne d'Arc

Brantigny said...

Thanks my mother is recovering from my fathers loss well.