18.6.09

I feel that old sick feeling again.

I will never change my beliefs about the Faith passed down to me from my forefathers.

Father Gregroy has posted this link at his blog Subimonk, this will demonstrate how the Protestant Churches work. Saying to themsleves "I can translate the Bible, in my own way and twist is to meet what I think, and no Pope or his church will tell me otherwise. I won't be confused by the truth of the Church." This is what the "Reformers" said. look at what it got them... There are currently "over 33,000 distinct denominations in 238 countries..." this does not count the churches of 100 people or less, but only "One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church... Satan has been working overtime.

Oh, for the charism of projectile vomiting at will!

http://ncronline.org/blogs/young-voices/don%E2%80%99t-tell-pope

Thanks Father!

Jhesu+Marie,
Brantigny

No comments: