8.4.09

Apologies

...And he saith: Abba, Father, all things are possible to thee: remove this chalice from me; but not what I will, but what thou wilt... Mark 14:36

Holy Week is always a time for reflection and none has been more full of that relfection than this one. I have not written much in the last days, I am sorry. My thaughts have been elsewhere. I believe my Father is in the last moments of his life on earth and my attention has been directed there. My father has had his Viaticum, I am sure of his redemption.

Please keep my mother and sister in you prayers, through His grace they have been at his side this last months caring for him night and day without complaint. How could we continue if we were not Christians?

Vivate Christus Rex!
Brantigny

2 comments:

Matterhorn said...

I will definitely keep your family in my prayers. God bless.

mercifuljuliana said...

You, your father, your mother and your sister are in my prayers.

In Christ,
Juliana