12.1.09

The Cross of Laeken

Before I close tonight I wish to bring to the readers attentiona new blog which has come to my attention. The Cross of Laeken is a blog authored by a person who wishes to remain simply Hummingbird.

The Cross of Laeken is "...Dedicated to the Catholic monarchs of Belgium, and other topics of historical, cultural, human, political, and religious interest..."

I welcome the Hummingbird to this little group of Monarchist Blogs.

For those Charlemagnepliles, legend has it that the first church in the Laeken district of Brussels was consecrated by Pope Leo III. Pope Leo III was the same Pope who crowned St. Charlemagne, Holy Roman Emperor on Christmas Day 800.

Bienvenue Oiseau-mouche! I couldn't resist.

Dieu le Roy!
de Brantigny

1 comment:

hummingbird said...

Thank you, very much, for recommending my blog!

Best wishes and God Bless.