4.11.08

Polling day

It is raining today in North Carolina and I have a confession to make, I voted. I know as a monarchist I would rather have not voted but unfortunately the candidates stand so far in contrast with each other that refraining from voting or a vote for a pro-abortionist candidate were morally and essentially the sames thing. I have rendered unto Caesar...

This weekend I saw a bumper sticker which shocked me. It read "Revolution, why wait?" It has not been the only one I have seen. There is a local radio announcer who while does not come out and states it is time for a revolution has asked, "are we heading for a revolution? Would you favor a revolution?" he is answered by the cliche' of Jefferson that "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure..." Scary stuff isn't it? Some time late it was expressed thus by Bertrand Barère de Vieuzac to the National Assembly on 16 January 1793, (five days before Louis XVI was martyred) “L’arbre de la liberté… croît lorsqu’il est arrosé du sang de toute espèce de tyrans"... (The tree of liberty grows only when watered by the blood of tyrants).” I am sure that there are those who think America is a tyranny. people like Reverend Phleger, and Reverend Jeremiah Wright... Like William Ayers,and Bernadette Dorne, like the Hollywood elite. These people feel we are in a tyranny and and that the average citizen is not competent to run his or her life without the government.

The authority to govern is derived from God. To say otherwise is to go against Catholic teaching for 2000 years.

So if you are going to Vote, vote on the side of God.

God help us.

Dieu Le Roy!
de Brantigny

4 comments:

elena maria vidal said...

Good for you.

de Brantigny said...

you article was one of the deciding factors. You aint one of those Pennsylvania rednecks, John Murtha was talking about, are you ?

Anonymous said...

thank You for sharing this story with us...I never did know that and I don't believe that many do tjoday! thanks for keeping us stright.
Your friend,
Carmen

de Brantigny said...

I have been a little late in my comment moderation. Sorry. I had a business trip yesterday.

Please continue to read.

Richard