13.8.08

Ste. Thérèse of Lisieux

"Je me attens a mon juge, cest (c'est) le roy du ciel et de la terre" (1)

I belong to a web group, which I frequent daily, called the New Joan of Arc forum, it is made up of the faithful devoted to La Pucelle.

This last week or so they have been discussing Ste. Thérèse as Joan of Arc. In Ste. Thérèse's time before Joan was canonized there flourished in the world great devotion
to Joan. You may find the messages which are not hidden here...

You are invited to viist and to join.

From this thread I found this web site with some spectaular photos of Ste. Thérèse. You may find that here...


The Joan of Arc Center, by my friend Virgina Frohlick is here...


The Maid of Heaven site by Ben Kennedy is here...


Thanks and a tip of the beret to all you at the New Joan of Arc Forum.


(1)"I trust in my Judge, who is the King of Heaven and Earth".


Dieu Le Roy!
de Brantigny

No comments: