24.7.08

A Blog of Note

Metanoia is a new site which I have found. The postings come from a blogger who uses the nom-de-plume of Merciful Juliana. In her introduction of herself she writes...

"I am an Orthodox Christian wife and mother. I love God, my family, my friends, reading, food and pilates. I’m trying to love my enemies too, but so far that’s not working out very well."

Give it time Juliana and see the face of Christ in all even if they hide HIM well.

The blog will be added to my blogs list.

Jhesu+Marie
de Brantigny

3 comments:

mercifuljuliana said...

Thank you so much for adding my blog and for the advice! It seems to me that the hardest thing about being a Christian is loving your enemy. However, remembering that they are made in the image of God and focusing on that will help, I'm sure!

God Bless,
Juliana

mercifuljuliana said...

Thank you for the link! I have added a link to your lovely blog on my blog, as well.

God Bless,
Juliana

de Brantigny said...

First you are welcome.

As a correctional case manager in a prison, all of my charges are felons and all are in solitary confinement. If you want to talk about hiding the face of Christ these guys have it down to an art.

God be with you.
de Brantigny