3.6.08

Ste Therese and Lisieux

Catherine at Laudem Gloriae has posted a picture essay about the Carmel at Lisieux on her on her blog. It is well worth looking at... She begins...

"One of the saints who has revolutionized my understanding of God is St. Therese of the Infant Jesus and the Holy Face. Last week we made the four-hour train ride to the heart of Normandy to visit the hometown of this beloved saint. In the background you can see the dome of the Basilica built in St. Therese’s honor." more...

Thanks and I tip my beret to Catherine in Dijon.

Dieu Le Roy!
de Brantigny

2 comments:

Catherine Delors said...

I don't think the link leads to Sainte Therese, Monsieur de Brantigny. But this is all right, because it allowed me to discover Catherine's blog.
I too will to post an entry on my countrywoman Therese shortly (I was born in Normandy as well.) What an extraordinary figure she was and is...

de Brantigny said...

Many pardons Madame. Catherine does not have her Blog set up to click on a specific article. All of the article are listed on the same page. please scroll douwn about 1/2 way and the article is entitled "Lisieux".

My daughter Genevieve Suzanne took Therese-Bernardette as he confirmation name.

Then she married an Englishman, and she is now just Genny. Go figure...

de Brantigny