17.6.08

La messe traditionelle à Paris

Laudem Gloriae written by Christine in Dijon has posted the following quick article and magnificant photo.

Pour la première fois depuis quelques décennies, la messe solennelle selon la forme extraordinaire du rite romain sera célébrée dans l’église Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris le mardi 17 juin à 19 h 30. Si vous êtes à Paris, c'est un évènement à ne pas manquer!

For the first time in decades, Mass in the extraordinary form will be held at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris on Tuesday, June 17th, at 7:30 p.m. If you happen to be in Paris, this is not to be missed!

Merci Christine.

Dieu Le Roy!
de Brantigny

1 comment:

Catherine Delors said...

I wish I had seen this post earlier. It must indeed have been magnificent in such a setting.
The research on my third novel, by the way, is taking me into the issue of the Roman rite, as early as the 18th century (1760s, to be exact.) I had no idea that it was already discussed then.