16.4.08

Ten Thousand Hits

I have hit the ten thousand hit mark. Thank you to all who have come to see my articles. I have had visitors from the following countries; United States, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Germany, Switzerland, India, New Zealand, Australia, Republic Of Korea, Belgium, Portugal, Netherlands, Slovakia, Russian Federation, Ireland, Czech Republic, Sweden, Belarus, Norway, Spain, Malaysia, Bulgaria, Romania, Antigua and Barbuda, Greece, Denmark, China, Japan, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Panama, Philippines, Italy, Finland, Serbia and Montenegro, Israel, Tunisia, Austria, and Chile.

de Brantigny

2 comments:

UFR said...

Thanks for your blog, from Spain.

www.carlistas.es

de Brantigny said...

You are quite welcome. Spain is one of my favorite places, I have been to Malaga, Rota, Cartagena, and Palma de Mallorca. I especialy felt a comfortableness in Andalusia, wonderful history and wonderful people.

Viva Espania.

Richard,
gunnyb1973@yahoo.com