4.2.08

Global Democracy and the Rise of the King of Darkness

I am trying to clean out my files and publish, redirects before I delete my files. Please bear with me...
de Brantigny

Global Democracy and the
Rise of the King of Darkness


By Solange Strong Hertz

"[Jesus was] a man, of illegitimate birth, of a benevolent heart, (and an) enthusiastic mind, who set out without pretensions of divinity, ended in believing them, and was punished capitally for sedition by being gibbeted according to the Roman law."

------Thomas Jefferson, Drafter of the Declaration Of Independence

This quote is taken from The Jefferson Bible, a work that demonstrates both Jefferson's judgment as to what "true Christianity" entailed, and also what was "Catholic baggage" that needed to be removed from the Bible. Jefferson revered Christ's moral code and teachings, even as he rejected His Divinity. more:

No comments: