12.11.07

Don't Blame the Traditionalists...

I am breaking my own rule here today. I was hoping to provide some information about the Revolution in France and confine myself to history but unfortunately some things are so appalling that they must be let into the open. There was a time when all we had to worry about was the spiritual murder of our young by certain men who should never been allowed to be priests. Today I found on Elena Maria Vidal's "Tea at Trianon" an article which is about a parish which is showing children to pray as Muslims. All I have to say is THIS IS WRONG! This priest is heretical. Obedience to a heretic is a sin. More

Send this everywhere there is a Catholic.

de Brantigny

2 comments:

elena maria vidal said...

Yes, and please pray for the local parish where this is going on. I was attacked on my blog by those responsible for this, in the most slanderous manner. I had to close down the comments, it was so bad.

de Brantigny said...

Well if the members of the aprish are attacking you in reality it means they can not defend it with out attacking you.

11 Blessed are ye when they shall revile you, and persecute you, and speak all that is evil against you, untruly, for my sake: 12 Be glad and rejoice, for your reward is very great in heaven. For so they persecuted the prophets that were before you. 13 You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt lose its savour, wherewith shall it be salted? It is good for nothing any more but to be cast out, and to be trodden on by men. 14 You are the light of the world. A city seated on a mountain cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle and put it under a bushel, but upon a candlestick, that it may shine to all that are in the house.

Matt: 5, 11-15
Douay Reims